[Sca-cooks] conversion Q?

Judith Epstein judith at ipstenu.org
Tue Oct 20 06:50:53 PDT 2009

> On Oct 20, 2009, at 12:29 AM, otsisto wrote:
>
>> I can not for the life of me find the online conversion site. I
>> need to find
>> out how many cups is 12 ounces of grated cheese. I am probably
>> having a
>> brain f at rt on this one.
>>
>> De

I can't believe how much discussion there is on this. I wish I had a
constructive technical answer, but I don't know if the original recipe
writer wanted you to use 12 ounces by weight, or X amount of cups by
volume. I DO know, however, that you should use whichever is the
larger amount. Come on, it's CHEESE. You could double the amount and
people would be even happier.

Judith / no SCA name yet
Master Albrecht Waldfurster's Egg