[Sca-cooks] OT: Pairing food with beer

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 07:48:41 PDT 2009

Looking at the link, I don't think dessert will work: "pairs well with beef,
wild game, or demanding deeply-flavored foods. Try with strong aromatic
cheese, pickled fish, cured meats, duck, or Kalamata olives."

Maybe take an olive platter?? You could marinate the olives yourself -
http://www.spain-recipes.com/black-olives.html

Just an idea...

Ilsebet