[Sca-cooks] Deep fried butter was Looking ahead to Turkeytime

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Oct 25 20:11:38 PDT 2009

I don't know. I've never had fried turkey myself, but people
like frying. I watched the segment on
"deep fried butter" at the Texas State Fair this am on CBS Sunday
Morning.
Bill Geist did it. The morning was devoted to "Size Matters" and the
problems
associated with Americans being overweight and then they do this segment
on fried foods at the fair. They said as many as 500 fried dishes are
offered.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/10/25/sunday/main5419975.shtml

Johnnae