[Sca-cooks] Bach flowers

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 15:10:41 PDT 2009

Stefan is telling me he does not know what Bach flowers are for. I had a
kitten who flew off the terrace, falling 12 stories down to his death.
Prior to that the vet gave him Bach flowers and later prescribed drugs,
something we never did.
I am sure you can explain the use of Bach flowers better than I - so
please do so - My understanding is that Back flowers are given to humans
to calm the nerves. Alcohol is included in the recipes. Those prepared
for animals are done by vets because the animals cannot stand alcohol.
So none is included. Further the prescription varies as per the patient.
I suppose that one patient would receive roses while another daisies. Is
that so?
Suey