[Sca-cooks] Jewish Chop Suey

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 12:24:59 PDT 2009

I would also say it beats having fragments of said cheap low-fire clay pot winding up in your food too.

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature