[Sca-cooks] Break the pot

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Oct 31 18:44:03 PDT 2009

Maybe I just lucked out on old ones or something, lol! But now, given what
you guys have said, I'm DEFINITELY going to have to pick some up the next
time I go to the store, and try them.  And perhaps some citrus fruit, too,
since that (oranges and lemons) was mentioned as well.
--Maire, very fond of nutmeg....