[Sca-cooks] Rösti

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sat Oct 3 18:07:34 PDT 2009

I wouldn't be at all surprised. I asked Giano offlist to pin down
where the potato reference came from.

We have never verified the Aresty comment from her book?
It's repeated time and again the Florilegium in that one file.

God knows, we have tried.

We seem to be going through another folklore episode. I gave in and
just posted the vegie pie
with the green peppers in it. It's about as non-medieval as it can be.

Apparently it's what she was looking for...

Johnna