[Sca-cooks] a Medieval "vegan" potpie??

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 23:54:07 PDT 2009

The plausible is actually starting with the spinach.  I do know that
zucchini and green peppers are new world foods.  But I was thinking of using
mushrooms and other period veggies as possible substitutes.  But using this
recipe given is a good starting point for what to look for, now thinking
about it.

As for the pastry part, I can research the files to find a crust  to hold
everything together.

Now that I am armed with resources and information, I can find what I am
looking for!

Sabra