[Sca-cooks] Magazine Being Discontinued

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 09:00:52 PDT 2009

My only problem with Gourmet and Bon Apetit (and many others) is that they
are filled with so many ads.  I know the ads pay the bills and I've been a
loyal Bon Apetit subscriber for about 20 years.  But, I like Cooks
Illustrated because it doesn't have ads.

I hope they continue to support the epicurious.com website.