[Sca-cooks] Saffron

Marcha nigsdaughter at satx.rr.com
Tue Oct 27 17:31:42 PDT 2009

Note to self...never reply to anything after taking 65mg. of Darvon.  I am
sorry but that should have read .01 oz.. I will admit Pennzey's has better
prices but HEB is just up the road from me and  my husband wanted Franch
Toast made from my Saffron bread...(yes, it is nummy!) I will admit the
recipe I use is not period but it is still acceptable.
A very conrtite Bertha