[Sca-cooks] Food Journeys

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Oct 29 09:23:21 PDT 2009

I suspect this is more of a dream list but I don't think it's
travel to a foreign land and eat the most disgusting food available
either. Maybe the most photogenic.

I do like the volume  500 Things to Eat Before It's Too Late: and the
Very Best Places to Eat Them
which is by the Sterns and concentrates on American places and
regional foods.
That one could be a bucket list.

Johnnae