[Sca-cooks] Sauces was Drizzle of Honey

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Oct 30 03:38:06 PDT 2009

Harold McGee in his latest edition of On Food and Cooking
mentions a couple of the La Varenne and Pierre de Lune as
"hollandaise like."

For La Varenne it's the Asparagus in Fragrant Sauce.

For Pierre de Lune  it's the Trout in Court Bouillon and Perches in
Butter Blanc.

See page 585 for the recipes in McGee.

Johnnae