[Sca-cooks] An Andalusian Lunch at Red Dragon

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Sep 1 12:36:56 PDT 2009

>Here's what i did last year and it worked out fine.

Thanks for the detailed information.  I wonder if pomegranate
molasses would work?  I have a bottle of it that I havent opened.

Another thing.  Our autocrat told me that he didn't want lunch on the
budget, and asked if I would fund lunch and I could keep the profit
for myself.  It didn't seem right, but I usually cook to break even,
not for profit, but usually pay for everything and settle later, so
it's not a big difference.

A few days later someone in the group posted that they want our shire
to fund the lunch tavern for a nearby incipient group.  It's not yet
approved.

Am I wrong to take offence at the idea that they pay for another
group's lunch but want me to pay for our event's lunch?  I said I'd
do it, I've really been looking forward to cooking a nice period
lunch, but am having second thoughts.

Ranvaig