[Sca-cooks] Aztec Personas: Was Plantain, herbals,

Patricia Dunham chimene at ravensgard.org
Sat Sep 5 15:28:24 PDT 2009

>On Sep 5, 2009, at 11:50 AM, Robin Carroll-Mann wrote:
>
>While in the exotic urban commercial mecca that is Rochester, New
>York last week we picked up a tin of Dagoba Organic Xocolatl
>drinking chocolate (a.k.a. hot cocoa mix ;-)  ).
>
>It contains cacao powder, dark chocolate, cane sugar, chili and cinnamon.
>
>Haven't tried it yet. Isn't Dagoba where Yoda lives?
>
>Adamantius

Amazingly enough (to me), Dagoba is where SHAKESPEARE lives!  The
Oregon Shakespearean Festival, that is, Ashland Oregon.

Amazing to me because I lived there for a few years, pre-SCA, after
college (early 70's), working at the local college library, being a
playhouse geek ... so to see a world-class, organic, fair-trade
chocolate company headquartered there, is very interesting.

their website is pretty interesting too.

chimene