[Sca-cooks] Winter projects - Jelly recipes

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 8 12:00:26 PDT 2009

There's always quince of course.
Ivan Day has pretty pictures on his website:
http://www.historicfood.com/Quinces%20Recipe.htm

He also offers a course on jellies and molded foods
http://www.historicfood.com/Jellies%20and%20Mould%20Foods%20Course.html

There's a rather good English traditional recipe book titled 'Good Old-
Fashioned Jams, Preserves and Chutneys'
By Sara Paston-Williams.

You might try interlibrary loaning in a copy of that.

For the French take, see
Mes Confitures: The Jams and Jellies of Christine Ferber by Ferber.

Johnnae

On Sep 8, 2009, at 12:46 PM, Cheri or Anne wrote:snipped