[Sca-cooks] A&S 50 Challenge

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 21:33:18 PDT 2009

I intend to redact 50 recipes for the challenge, I've got to double check how many I've actually done. I know I'm behind on this because of other projects.

Euriol

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature