[Sca-cooks] Recipe for period gingerbrede

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 13:14:32 PDT 2009

Thank you for posting these recipes!

My daughter who is 6 wants to participate in our baronial A&S and she wanted
to make something. (Very good helper in the kitchen)  So, I was thinking
either burrbreade or Gingerbread.  Maybe her and I will make both and see
which one she wants to take to A&S!  I am also planning on taking pictures!

Sabra