[Sca-cooks] Rice in Anonymous Andalusian Cookbook?

David Friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Wed Sep 9 22:54:04 PDT 2009

>I see. Okay, I am remembering commentary to the effect that there
>are certain areas of divergence; one was in legume type (maybe there
>are garbanzos but no favas?), the other is in oil types.

Fresh Beans With Meat, Called Fustuqiyya

Charles Perry at least thinks they are favas.

If you make it in spring, then [use] lettuce, fennel, peeled fresh
fava beans, spinach, ...

"When all is ready, add peeled green fava beans and fresh cilantro;"

>I don't have the text immediately available.

No web access? Where are you, the moon?
--
David/Cariadoc
www.daviddfriedman.com