[Sca-cooks] OT: Visiting London

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 13:53:34 PDT 2009

The US distributors for the book:  London for Less Card, 1712 Springfield
St., Dayton, OH 45403.  The name of the company in England:  Metropolis
Pomotions, Ltd.  Phone 0800454856 (toll free).  For the US compnay
800-244-2361.

They may no longer be in business...This was is 1996.  But there's probably
something similar...we just "did" Chicago using a similar "Go Chicago"
card...saved us a bundle on admissions!

Kiri