[Sca-cooks] OT: Visiting London

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Sep 10 20:13:54 PDT 2009

You can actually look up the Marks and Spencer food stores on the web.
They tend to be located near major tube stops.
If you eat early, prices are often much lower than they are after
7 PM.
London Restaurant Festival is 8-13 of October.
http://www.visitlondon.com/londonrestaurantfestival/

The Globe Theater is also interesting. And a walk across the
Millennium Bridge
across the Thames is pretty cool too.

Day trips-- I think Leeds might be rather far for a day trip by ones
self, but Cambridge
or Oxford are only an hour. Both have excellent museums.

Johnnae