[Sca-cooks] One more costume question...

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sat Sep 12 19:49:03 PDT 2009

Most of this stuff gets done because it looks pretty or sounds good.  A
recent show I saw where they stuffed $10M dollars in a child's backpack for
a ransom.  Sounds great!  Unfortunately for the script, 10M bucks in $100
bills weighs around 220 pounds and takes up about 5 cubic feet.  As for
costuming, has anyone encountered something that breaks the laws of physics?
If they have, give it to Mythbusters and see what they can do with it.

Bear