[Sca-cooks] Opinion Needed

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 16 18:54:51 PDT 2009

It depends in part on where the paper is intended to be published.
What sort of journal or website is going to publish it?
Who will read it?
Is the paper going up as a .pdf that will be around for years to come?
Is it for a local shire with a readership of 20?
Can it be published with a caveat that not all the recipes included
are from actual medieval sources or that some of the recipes are
traditional?
If the problematic recipes are cut out, does the article still have
merit?
How long will it be after the cuts?
Can other recipes be substituted in for those that you find
objectionable?
Can it be done in two versions?

Johnnae