[Sca-cooks] Kitchenware

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 22 18:30:06 PDT 2009

I love molds so I like sites like Ivan Day's website
http://www.historicfood.com/portal.htm
and House on the Hill
http://www.houseonthehill.net/

Other sites with kitchenware images include:

http://www.katjaorlova.com/MedievalKitchenEquipment.htm
or search under Scappi and kitchen for images from his 1570 book.

And there's Hampton Court Palace where the kitchens have been restored.

Master Hroar's pottery should be mentioned:
http://www.twoheartsentwinedpottery.com/

In England take a look at John Hudson's work
http://www.hudsonclaypotter.co.uk/

Johnnae