[Sca-cooks] Staffordshire Hoard

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 28 16:47:44 PDT 2009

<<< Not at all!  But you know we would get in Such Trouble with the
archeologists if we did that.

::sneaks into the museum at night with a hammer and tongs... ::

Selene >>>

Lol. I remember sometime in the past, although I can't find the quote
in the Florilegium right now, about Master Cariadoc mentioned how nice
for the Vikings to have broken up the jewelry for us, (talking about
some cache of pillaged jewelry in a museum collection), since that
allowed us to see how the jewelry was constructed. Museum curators
taking a dim view of you breaking open their jewelry to see how it was
constructed.

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris