[Sca-cooks] Ok friends... Looks like I am going down...

rattkitten rattkitten at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 28 19:46:37 PDT 2009

Now don't unsubscribe me.... I can still get mail and will get folks on
facebook to help me reply until I can actually get this issue fixed...
but the Ol' Puter is DYING.......... Ok actually the Ol' Video Card
is... so it shouldn't be to long.... It is simply a matter of I will be
able to see emails just not to reply to them very quickly... as the
phone currently will not email out.... grumble...

Facebook folks please be patient and if I post a note... that you KNOW
(since I will say that...) needs to go to a respective list please feel
free to copy and paste... I appreciate everyone's help in advance on
this.... sorry for any inconvenience this will cause...

Various Admins....
Please understand that I will  be deleting messages... sometimes this
works and sometimes i doesn't....  I will try and keep up and have been
doing pretty well.... Thank YOU for not deleting me from your living
rooms...

Nichola
Ratt
Greg Wardlaw