[Sca-cooks] Translation of the Latin omnia cibaria?

Volker Bach carlton_bach at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 28 23:52:08 PDT 2009

--- Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> schrieb am Di, 29.9.2009:

> Von: Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com>
> Betreff: Re: [Sca-cooks] Translation of the Latin omnia cibaria?
> An: "Cooks within the SCA" <sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org>
> Datum: Dienstag, 29. September 2009, 3:12
> If this is the version posted here
> http://www.uni-giessen.de/gloning/tx/mul1-tra.htm
>
> I think it would be a great project. Beg. of the 14th
> century in Latin.
>
> Rights wise, are you going to be able to post the
> translation?

I'm not a lawyer, but if I have been informed correctly then I can not publish Gloning's transcription for any commercial purposes, but since nobody owns the copyright to the original, I can publish my translation any way I want. Things may vary in the states, though. Copyright law has been getting weird.

YIS

Giano