[Sca-cooks] Ka'ak recipe -- someone still looking for one?

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Sep 4 16:33:39 PDT 2009

I just don't understand you guys. Ka'aks are not to eat- critters
skins and driftwood, as they were made in Period, or modern day
versions, including fiberglass, canvas, or rotomolded plastic, will
certainly give you a high fiber diet, but wouldn't be either very
tasty, or easy to chew ;-O

Instead, use them to get yourselves some nice fish, or maybe the odd
walrus or seal...

Sai, err,  I mean Adamantius, yeah, that's the ticket....

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities: