[Sca-cooks] Winter projects - Jelly recipes

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:00:03 PDT 2009

I am not working on jelly recipes for the winter time, but I am going to do
an indepth study of pie crusts as well as stuff that goes into the crusts.
My grandmother was considered the queen of crusts and now I want the title-
World Empress of Pie Crusts!  So, I have been gathering my research on a
variety of different styles of crusts, ways to make them and then how to
fill them with goodness!

Sabra