[Sca-cooks] A&S 50 Challenge

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Sep 8 23:27:02 PDT 2009

>A couple of years back we discussed the A&S 50 Challenge.
>I finally joined the Yahoo list (yeah, I know
>another email list) this afternoon.
>I didn't find cookery mentioned in the messages.
>
>Is anyone on the list taking part?

It doesn't have the magic number 50, but I'm
aiming at finishing my Rumpolt translation for
the anniversary.  I find that I need deadlines.
I'm not on the yahoo group though.

Dr Gloning said he finished transcribing the
whole book, but his version still isnt online, so
I'm transcribing and translating Zugemüß.   Now
that my daughter is in school, and I'm working
second shift, I should get more done.

Ranvaig