[Sca-cooks] OT: Visiting London

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 10 15:52:53 PDT 2009

Brighid ni Chiarain asked:
<<< I am going to be spending a week's vacation in London next month,
and
would appreciate some tips.  This is my first trip out of the country
in 8 years, and my first ever traveling alone.*  I have a package deal
with airfare and hotel, but my time is my own to spend. >>>

 From previous answers to questions similar to yours, I've put
together this file in the CULTURES section of the Florilegium:

London-msg        (48K)  4/ 9/05    Medieval points of interest in and
around
                                        London.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/London-msg.html

And there is this overview that might be of interest:
London-Hist-art   (10K) 11/ 5/05    "A Brief History of the City of
London" by
                                        Magistra Nicolaa de Bracton of
Leicester.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/CULTURES/London-Hist-art.html