[Sca-cooks] siting table in Middle-eastern style.

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Fri Sep 11 09:18:19 PDT 2009

How traditional do you want? In very traditional countries
women and girls never eat with the men and boys. To reproduce this
you would have to serve the men their feast; the women would eat later.

Modern customs can be searched in Google under such phrases as:
islamic meals women served separately

Sources such Encyclopedia of Women & Islamic Cultures are available
for viewing in
part online.

Johnnae