[Sca-cooks] Green Chili Cheeseburger throw down - NM style OOP

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Fri Sep 11 18:35:07 PDT 2009

Is the Buckhorn going head to head with the Owl?  I've eaten both places,
found them pretty close, but prefer the Owl for green chili cheeseburgers.

I did run across an old timer lastyear who bemoaned the fact that the green
chili cheeseburger at the Owl just wasn't what it was in the 40's.

Flay is a man with too much ego in his cosmos.

Bear