[Sca-cooks] One more costume question...

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Sat Sep 12 20:07:09 PDT 2009

Me and my...chest, in a 14th century Gothic fitted gown...we definitely
break a few laws of physics.

Some stuff is just plain bad
Some stuff is bad or off historically, but works in the context of the movie
to some degree
Some stuff is awesome, but shown in the wrong context, or right next to
something that's crap...
Guess it depends on what you're looking for, I suppose.  The only stuff that
gets me truly outraged is the stuff that purports to be "historically
accurate," and is marketed extensively as such.  And isn't.

--Maire