[Sca-cooks] Opinion Needed

Sharon Palmer ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 20:46:43 PDT 2009

>I think it is work the effort to work with the author to try to use
>recipes that are from period sources. Certainly, some of the recipes
>I've come across are vague enough or suggest variants that modifying
>a recipe because of allergies is well within reason.

I like a lot the idea of not just giving a recipe that suits a
certain allergy, but working with a period recipes and showing how it
might be modified to suit need.  Or balancing the menu, so that most
people with allergies can still eat the feast.  We've talked about
that here often enough.

Ranvaig