[Sca-cooks] to much Onion-riffic

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Sep 16 23:40:37 PDT 2009

We had one of those. Was affectionately (or not so) known as the Rabbit
T*rd Feast. Been awhile though, and I think that the overall knowledge
and availability of the corpus of medieval recipes is much better than
it was then.

'Lainie

otsisto wrote:
> Had a feast once that had raisens in every dish.
>
> De

"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore