[Sca-cooks] Onion-riffic

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 04:57:38 PDT 2009

I am a garlic lover as well...and find that cooking without it (or onions)
is like trying to cook with one hand tied behind my back.  However, several
years ago I did cook, of all things, an Italian feast that was completely
garlic free.  Not by design, mind you...I just realized what I had done when
I was putting the shopping list together!

Kiri

On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 12:35 AM, Robin Carroll-Mann <rcarrollmann at gmail.com