[Sca-cooks] Menu-matic (was: Onion-riffic)

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Sep 17 05:01:09 PDT 2009

I think this is an odd question; if one is starting with an authentic
menu,
one is working with an established set of parameters.
If the original menu wasn't balanced as to modern tastes, how much
does one add?
It comes down in many cases to the audience, the site, the event,
etc. Does one have the money to add the extra dishes or does one
add more of a certain dish instead?
I was always the one who added more meat and then desserts.

Johnnae