[Sca-cooks] Outlands Crown Tournament Feast Fall 09 LONG Post Feast report

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Sep 17 14:01:27 PDT 2009

The last feast I ran before we left for England was for 40. We served
it off a sideboard
and everyone had all they could eat of German dishes for I think less
than $4.00 per person.
40 is a great number to cook for. Even 56 is great.
My Crown feast was 225. I think I cooked for 240. Most Crown feasts
now are much smaller, if
they happen at all.

Johnnae