[Sca-cooks] OT: a short vacation before winter

Cheri or Anne celticcheri at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 18 09:04:43 PDT 2009

Oh I'd LOVE to go somewhere warm in January or February but we can't leave the house during that time of year.  It's over 100 years old (and that is old for this state) and no central heating.  Pipes are freezing off and on pretty much that entire time.  Just can't leave the house unattended!  Sigh....

Everyone's ideas are just great.  I'm actually surprised at how many of the places suggested I have already been.  I tend to think of myself as not very traveled, but I guess I am when I really sit down and start writing them all down!

Anne

Go softly and gently for those you meet here will be
those you know hereafter."