[Sca-cooks] Food movies revisited

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 10:03:04 PDT 2010

We planned an entire day around food movies a couple years ago  - I'll have
to try to remember which ones.

As for "Schmucks" - sadly I'm afraid it will be a dim copy of the French
film which was quite funny.  From what I have seen this American "remake" is
not a remake and as mentioned by Johnna is based on being as mean as
possible - it is not on my list.

Shoshana