[Sca-cooks] OT Cat compatibility

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 15:55:18 PDT 2010

I don't know if I have an extremely abnormal case of wonderful cats or
if morgana has solved the problem. As you know I picked up a flea ridden
3 1/3 month old kitten who is delicously lovely. My love Lucca, a one
and a half year old cat, thought he should shove him out the window, 12
stories below. Morgana told me to pet them with a rag, first one cat and
then the other which I religiously did for three days. They woke me up
at 6 am today. Love was killing them! They are having so much fun with
each other! Baby Brad jumped into the tiny waste paper basket in the
bathroom to save himself from Lucca's kisses! Lucca's eyeballs almost
popped out! He could not understand how Brad was so tiny to fit into
that :-D ! They are so funny!!! They love each other so much and they
are both male - no, no, no not gay ay! Just FRIENDS!
Suey