[Sca-cooks] Speaking of BBQ...

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Aug 4 01:24:40 PDT 2010

<<< Which brings us back to
http://www.bbqaddicts.com/

We were talking about bacon today and my son mentioned that we still
haven't made the Bacon Explosion.

Johnna >>>

Sigh. Okay, I've forwarded part of your message to the Gleann Ahbann list. I feel like such an enabler though...  Sort of like announcing a neat, new cookbook on this list.

That kingdom seems to go nuts over bacon. There was a recent feast there that had bacon in *every* dish. I commented that that might not be the best of ideas, to have the same ingredient in every dish, and a few folks echoed that, but I think it fell on deaf ears.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com