[Sca-cooks] Silly Season Post

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 9 12:56:16 PDT 2010

Wiki knows all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snickerdoodle

It's also
     Today is National Rice Pudding Day.

      • A Moment of Silence is observed today at Peace Memorial Park
in Nagasaki, Japan, where an American bomber dropped an atomic bomb on
August 9, 1945.

      • Today is National Clean Out the Kitchen Cabinets Day.

      • Today is National Snickerdoodle Day.

      • Today is National Women's Day in South Africa.

      • Today is National Hand Holding Day, a part of National
Resurrect Romance Week.

http://halife.com/daily/trivia/august/9.html

Johnnae