[Sca-cooks] Catalog of Digitized Manuscripts

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 16 01:17:59 PDT 2010

Welcome back to those rejoining the list after being off at Pennsic.

Another source of digitized manuscripts from the SCA-Newcomers list. I can't seem to figure out if there are any cooking or food manuscripts in there or not.

Stefan

<<< Catalog of Digitized Manuscripts
Posted by: "Dave Roland" mystborne at yahoo.com mystborne
Date: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:42 pm ((PDT))

I hope that this link will prove useful to others

http://manuscripts.cmrs.ucla.edu/Manuscripts_list.php?goto=2

Not all the links in the webpage are working, but most are.  Often to high resolution images of manuscripts that include many subject areas.

Ian the Green >>>

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com