[Sca-cooks] OT: Alice Waters

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 11:34:52 PDT 2010

This is a huge longshot, but for my mundane library job I'm trying to
get contact information for Alice Waters -- that is, other than what I
already have. This is for a VIP patron in local government.  I
provided the addresses and phone numbers of the Alice Waters
Foundation and of her literary agent.  The agent hasn't returned the
patron's phone calls, and she's getting frustrated.  I don't know if
she's tried the Foundation.  My supervisor asked me to try to get
something else, though she understands that it's very unlikely.

So... any thoughts?

Brighid ni Chiarain, not really expecting a reply