[Sca-cooks] OT: How to destroy a book

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Sat Aug 21 17:33:59 PDT 2010

Mistriss Kiri wrote:

> Lastly, I'm currently reading the 7th in a series that has dragons as the
> "air force" during the Napoleonic wars.  This series is so superb that Peter
> Jackson has bought the rights to make a motion picture from them.

Temeraire?  Really?!  Do you have anything more recent than the postings from 2006/2007 on the author's website?

IMDB has something with the title of Temeraire listed for 2011, but all the details are only available in the "Pro" access that you have to pay for.

That would be a really exciting movie to see, and you're right, the books have been superb!

Helena