[Sca-cooks] Battlefield Bakery Cookbook

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Aug 22 09:11:31 PDT 2010

As Cariadoc said, Battlefield Bakery was there during the time when
you were there. It just closed down a few years ago, I think about the
year you quit coming. I really miss them- they;d bring their leftover
pasties to Point for the late shifts. I learned to love their
vegetarian pasties ;-) Those were downright GOOD ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/01/23/schneier.google.hacking/index.html?hpt=T2