[Sca-cooks] EEBO Cookery Volumes up on Amazon

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 18:34:38 PDT 2010

I have most of what you recommended.  I don't have those listed as sermons or talking about corn or harvest productions.  I did buy one that seemed might be useful, "A Christmas Bankette Garnyshed with many Pleasaunt and Deynty Disshes," Theodore Basille (1542).  I have only generally perused it, being in blackletter.  It appears to be a sermon and not a cookbook.  Sigh.

Huette