[Sca-cooks] The Menu / Serrano 2008

emilio szabo emilio_szabo at yahoo.it
Thu Aug 26 14:29:52 PDT 2010

<<

A friend sent me a long article on cookery in Navarra during the
14th and 15th in the king's court. The capital was Oliate which is a
gorgeous medieval pueblo near Pamplona. I thoroughly recommend the
entire area - ten days at least. It is very romantic.
     Anyway this article by Fernando Serrano Larrayoz, "La consideracion
y el ejercicio cortesano en Navarra durante la baja edad media,"
published in En la Espana Medieval. 2008. vol. 1 357-412 informs us that ... >>

The article is online here:

http://revistas.ucm.es/portal/abrir.php?url=http://revistas.ucm.es/ghi/02143038/articulos/ELEM0808110357A.PDF

The volume:

http://revistas.ucm.es/portal/modulos.php?name=Revistas2_Historico&id=ELEM&num=ELEM080811