[Sca-cooks] Bronze Cookware

Honour Horne-Jaruk jarukcomp at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 14:08:45 PDT 2010

Respected friends:
(snippage)

--- On Sat, 8/28/10, Johnna Holloway <johnnae at mac.com> wrote:

> They may do bronze ware but they do so with this warning
>
> WARNING!! Do NOT use Bronze for Cooking!!
(because of copper and lead content)
> Johnna

Their bronze products should be perfectly safe for cooking use if they are first _heavily_ tinned by a professional, and kept heavily tinned throughout their lifespan. I still constantly use many tinned copperware items, which would require meticulous polishing before each and every use if they weren't tinned (to remove the toxic vedigris).

Yours in service to both the Societies of which I am a member-
(Friend) Honour Horne-Jaruk, R.S.F.
Alizaundre de Brebeuf, C.O.L. S.C.A.- AKA Una the wisewoman, or That Pict

FORTE EST VINUM, FORTIOR EST REX, FORTIORES SUNT MULIERES: SUPER OMNIA VINCIT VERITAS